Sophos Mobile Control
by: Sophos Limited • 445
Sophos Mobile Control is an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution which allows companies to easily manage, control and secure Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile and Desktop devices from a single web console.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control app works only in combination with Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Central. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the corresponding EMM server.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Key features of the app
• Report the device compliance status.
• Trigger device synchronization with the EMM server.
• Install apps from an Enterprise App Store.
• Display all compliance violations.
• Receive messages from the EMM server.
• Display privacy and support information.
Instructions for enrollment
1. Install this app on your mobile device and start it.
2. Scan the QR code on the Self Service Portal or click the link in the enrollment email.
3. Allow the app to become a Device Administrator on your device.
4. Optionally accept further Samsung licenses, apps to be installed or other settings.
Sophos Mobile Control supports the extended MDM management features of devices with Samsung Knox, LG GATE or SONY Enterprise API.
For more information, visit one of the following pages:
• Sophos Mobile Control: http://www.sophos.com/mobile
• Sophos Central: http://www.sophos.com/central
Tags: sophos mobile control , sophos mobile control screenshots , sophos mobile control apk , control client , sophos samsung plugin remove , sophos apk , hosting sophos mobile control , sophos mobile , sophos mobile security