by: Aspiring Investments Corp • 1
A thorough estimate and budgeting of startup costs and funding is essential for any business to prevent it from being exposed to financial risks, ensure adequate funding at all times and keep costs under control by planning and tracking expenditures.
Business Startup Cost is a feature packed app that enables you to assess breakup of your start-up’s initial investment, fixed costs and variable monthly costs and gauge the business income, expenses and goals, plan budget activities with your partners, advisers and stakeholders.
Funds and Costs
- Organize funding sources and its estimated and actual values. Facilitate comparison between these values.
- Provides you with a Fixed and an Average Monthly Costs’ list. It is pre-populated with expense categories common to a variety of startups , and can be very useful in helping you identify all of your start up costs, including many you may not have considered. You may also add more categories pertaining to your business.
- Add and edit your Estimated and Actual costs in corresponding categories and get the comparative value.
- Include comments/notes along with these cost values.
- Separate income and business expenses into categories that closely match those used in an income statement.
- Includes a section on Cost of Goods Sold for recording inventory and purchases and calculating Gross Profit that would be needed if you plan to startup in manufacturing, retail or publishing industry. The categories are fairly comprehensive, but it is also easy to modify the categories. This section consists of the following -
Income and expenses
- Add and edit budgeted and actual entries for operating , non-operating income and cost of goods sold.
- Add and edit budgeted and actual entries for operating and recurring expenses under various sub-categories.
Summary and Goals
- Visualize the business income, expenses and savings through graphs and charts.
- Get a pie chart analysis showing the distribution of business expenses.
- Get a comparative account of the actual and budgeted value of business income and expenses.
- Set goals for business income and get an account on weekly and monthly basis.
Activity Budget Planner
- Activity Budget in terms of money enables you to add details like activity name, budget planned, actual amount spend, and the leftover amount.
- Activity Budget in terms of time enables you to add details like activity name, time planned, actual time spend, and the remaining time left.
Share and Save
-The app not only provides you the startup costs estimate and budget planner, but also lets you save it, so you can see and keep a track of your financial progress over time.
-If you would like to share the funds and costs details, goals and the budget with your partners, advisers and stakeholders, simply tap e-mail.
-Plan budget activities and e-mail your team members.
-Alternatively, you can locally save, email and print all these details on your funds and costs, business income, expenses, savings and goals.
A feature rich, seamless app that spares you from all the cumbersome number crunching and lets you update on the go. Developing a start up cost plan and budget for your endeavours has never been so easier.
Looking forward to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.