University Toyota DealerApp
by: DealerApp Vantage • 0
University Toyota is a family-owned business that began in 1990 as part of the University Motors group in Morgantown, WV. We are a full-service Toyota dealership offering new Toyota sales, pre-owned sales, service, Toyota TXM Express Service, parts, collision repair, rentals and detail.
We are committed to customer satisfaction. Our goal is to meet all of your automotive needs while providing the best service possible. Our newly remodeled facility shows our commitment to your comfort, satisfaction, and experience. Please call us or contact us online to learn more about the University Toyota difference.
Now, we are proud to bring you our very own DealerApp! Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Search Vehicle inventory using an Intuitive, fast, and easy to use system specifically designed for the app.
- Postboard messages and Notifications to alert you of specials, coupons, and announcements. Notifications are catered to your individual needs and can include images, videos, and attachments.
- Keep track of your vehicles in "My Garage". Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in "My Garage", see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed.
- The "Toolkit" contains super useful tools for you to use every day. The Toolkit can include things like:
One-touch Service Scheduling
Local gas prices
Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer
This section gets updated regularly and new features are always added.
- Stay up to date with everything going on in our OWNERS RESOURCES section.
- Includes all of our Social Media posts which you can share with friends and family.
- Get the latest news, events, and info from the manufacturer.
- Plus much more that can be included like our customer Reviews, Videos and Tutorials, and Owners Manuals
In addition, all the standard Dealership App features are also here like: Call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc etc…
Powered by DealerApp