Video on the Fly
by: Applied Global Technologies • 1
Professional videoconferencing app connecting clients on multiple platforms. Supports interactive video, audio, content sharing (H.239) and also includes embedded live streaming and meeting recording capabilities.
Conduct and attend meetings with other participants using:
- iPhone™, iPod™ touch (4th Gen), or iPad™ (2nd and 3rd Gen) running iOS 5.0 or higher
- Standards-based (H.323/ SIP) video conferencing room terminals using Encore and EVERGREEN MCU technologies
- Desktops (Windows and Mac) using clientless VTC (Video Terminal Conferencing) or H.323 clients
- Attend video, audio, and content sharing meetings
- Watch streamed audio and video
- View Recordings
Additional Features for Registered Users:
- Remotely control conference meeting, including muting parties, locking, streaming, and recording
- Manage passwords and settings
First Generation iPads and iPhones without front facing cameras are supported with limited features: audio-only conference participation, content viewing, and watching streams and recordings. First Generation iPad™ and iPhone™ 3GS and older cannot transmit or receive video.
Tags: video on the fly