Website SEO Checks
by: Mike Irving • 1
Impress your next SEO Client, or check your own website for problems, with Live Stats & Analysis!
A fast and simple 'all in one' utility for SEO site analysis, Website SEO Checks quickly performs many of the basic tasks needed to start building up an SEO picture of any URL.
An in depth look at SEO, not just an app listing search rankings.
Find Out / Check For...
• The current Google PageRank of both the root page, and any given page
• The current Alexa Rank of the website
• The number of Backlinks to the site, according to Alexa
• The Server Type, e.g. Apache or IIS
• The Server IP Address
• Geographic Location of the Server, including a Map
• If the Robots.txt file is present and OK
• Whether Google Analytics tracking is installed
• The HTTP Status Code of a page
• Detect Canonical URL issues
• Check 301 Redirects
• Check for the Favicon Link, and view the Favicon
• Check for an RSS Feed link, and whether the feed returns OK
• Check the Title of the given page
• Check for Meta Tags (Keywords & Description)
To begin looking up a website... enter the URL, and tap 'Go'.
Also includes an FAQs / Help section.
Spot obvious faults that could stop a spider in its tracks, and improve your SERP result listings.
Compatible with all Android Devices.
An internet connection is required in order to use this application.