Wrike - Project Management
by: Wrike Inc. • 5.6K
GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful cloud software tool for project management, planning, and team collaboration. Trust an app used by over 15,000 organizations — including small, mid-size and enterprise Fortune 500 companies. Wrike was included as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 List for the third consecutive year.
KEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Access your Wrike Account: Free, Professional, Business, Enterprise or Wrike for Marketers plans, or create a new account from your phone.
• Quickly access folders and projects
• Assign and schedule tasks
• Review Inbox, notifications, @ mentions, and Activity Stream when you’re on the go
• Attach existing images and files to tasks right from your phone
• View & adjust projects in List, Board, Gantt Chart^ or Workload^ views
• Track time spent on tasks our quick automated timer^
• Receive or submit requests through customized forms*
• View custom Reports as tables or graphical charts, and share them with teams, executives or clients*
• Access your personal and shared Dashboards^
With comprehensive project management tools, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up a new Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com, or on your phone.
* Request Forms and Reports are available for users of Wrike's Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans.
^ Gantt Chart, and Workload views, as well as Dashboards are included for users of Wrike's Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Wrike for Marketer plans.
**Questions? Love the app? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
For more information visit:
Our Newsroom: https://www.wrike.com/newsroom/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wrike