Anonymous Private VPN Browser
by: EVDA • 3.7K
Anonymous Private Browser for Android assigns users an anonymous encrypted IP address that makes them virtually untraceable and increases overall user privacy & security. All in-app traffic is routed through a custom anynomized network allowing users to safely browse the Internet/Deep Web without disclosing their virtual identity.
Anonymous Private Browser prevents many websites from tracking, logging user activities, and collecting statistics. Advanced ad-blocking support and anti-monitoring functionality also protects and limits data-leakage and user profiling.
It aims to be the most secure browser for Android, by automatically clearing cookies, histories, encrypting all in/out data, and assigning you a new encrypted IP address that may not be tracked back to your phone, ISP, or carrier.
* Encrypted Dynamic IP Address assignment (relays all traffic through multiple networks)
* AdBlock (currently supports a select set of marketing engines; numerous others)
* Disabled Location Services for higher security (websites cannot snoop your location)
* Full screen immersive mode
* No ROOT or Plugins required, the app is self contained
* HTML5 video support
* Tabbed browsing with swipe & slide gestures
* Deep Web Support to access .onion sites such as
* Features in-app security screen lock for improved privacy
**Long press back key: Quick exit and clear all data
**Single press back key on non web tab(ex: settings/history/bookmarks): close tab
**Double press back key on web tab: close tab
**Long press an open TAB: close tab
android.permission.INTERNET = for network access
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE = for downloaded files
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE = for downloaded files
Tags: connect tor private browser