Bluetooth File Transfer
by: Medieval Software • 252.4K
Thanks to this app you can share thumbnails for APK, audio, video an image, also inside Zip. Actually you can compress .Zip, .GZip and .Tar files. Bluetooth won't be a dead feature if you can share whichever kind of format, and manage them from the app. That's what you can do from Bluetooth File Transfer. Thus, extract zip, create screen folders, streaming, file sort, bookmarks among others. What's more, it supports multi language.
And that's all. It's a great tool with a great catch: the most of the users don't need a bluetooth transfer app that comprehensive. That means: regular user has more than enough with the default Android bluetooth app. In addition, there are many other ways to share those files. So, choosing do it by improving the performance of the bluetooth transfer app it's a personal decision, but not too many users will do it.
Bluetooth File Transfer has been developed by Medieval Software, an emerging app focused on file transfer and management. It has just launched two apps on the market, but with lots of downloads.
Tags: bluetooth file transfer , bluetooth file transfer qr , bluetooth file transfer code , bluetooth transfer , bluetooth file transfer market , bluetooth file transfer example code , market bluetooth file , bluetooth ftp , bluetooth
by Manu , Appszoom
May 25, 2011
Use your smartphone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device, using File Transfer Profile (FTP) and Object Push Profile (OPP): you can also receive files and send contacts!
GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android)
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
NOTE - SDPD (uuid port route) may not work on Android 1.5 and 1.6 so friend services could not reach you!
FAQ> Why "Bluetooth File Transfer" requires the contact read permissions?
A. In order to send your contacts over Bluetooth, if you wish, for example to your car-kit or to another smartphone. Open main menu, select Send contacts item, put a check beside the contacts you would like to send and finally press Send button.