Boat Browser Mini
by: Digital Life International • 27.5K
Although Boat Browser Mini is set in a sober layout, its performance has amazed us. Navigation is really fast and the developer have really focused on battery optimization (and they achieved it). What's more, it does support flash. The homepage is a bookmarks-grid from where you can fastly acces to your favorites websites. At the bottom you will find a kind of dock, from where you can go back or forward, bookmark, select open windows and launch the settings menu. This menu includes: share, add to bookmark, add shortcut to home (grid), set homepage and save page.
If you press on "Menu" in your device, you will get to the basic and the advanced features. You can copy, fullscreen, turn into mobile view, refresh, set night mode, screenshot, change theme, orientation or view history. In a nutshell: it has the basic features that we expect from a browser. However, it could be enhanced in some regards. layout, add-ons and plugins and social integration.
Boat Browser Mini has been developed by Boat Browser who've also launched Boat Browser full version, both of them with noticeable success.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
Tags: boat browser , boat mini browser , boat browser mini , boatbrowser , boatbrowser mini , boat browser mini review , boat mini , boat browser mini vs boat browser , boat browser/mini
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Nov 03, 2011
Boat Browser Mini is a fast, simple and beautiful web browser, which brings a better user experience on all Android devices!
- The UI is simple, clean and easy to use…
- We include a Speed Dial homepage, which can easily be replaced by your own homepage!
- It’s quick to start up, load and render pages…
- More Personalized Themes are coming soon!
- Multiple language support!
- Supports visual multi-tabs in the gallery…
- Multi-touch Pinch to Zoom support…
- Supports creating shortcuts from a web page to your home screen…
- Supports a full screen option button in the menu…
- Easily add bookmarks!
- Animation effects when operating!
- You can hide, Zoom in/Zoom out, buttons in the settings menu…
- Supports dominant WAP website format…
- Supports Adobe Flash Player on Android 2.2 and above…
- Supports a powerful download manager!
- Super easy “Gingerbread style” copy/paste tool…
- Supports App to SD function!
- Supports Cache to SD function!
- Adds volume key control setting for switching tabs, scrolling up/down the page and zooming into the page…
- Adds an Incognito mode for (private browsing)…
In this free version, users may see two kinds of Ads:
1. Banner ads in some pages, such as bookmark page.
2. Interstitial ads when users exit the browser.
Keywords: browser, mobile browser, web browser
Please feel free to send us your feedback, your suggestions are very helpful!!!
Find out more about us via:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/