This app now unlocks the full version of both FoxFi and PdaNet. ***** We Are Offering the Key at a discount for a limited time only!!! Our sale is ending soon.
Since FoxFi shares your phone's Internet with your computer or tablet through USB, WiFi Hotspot or Bluetooth. That will save you a $20/month tether plan. No rooting is needed.
The USB mode in PdaNet+ should support almost all Android phones. It also has a Hide Tether Usage feature that can be used when necessary.
WiFi mode (FoxFi) turns your phone into a WiFi hotspot but it only works for some phones.
The FoxFi Full Version Turns your Android phone into a free WiFi Hotspot with no cap or limits - no rooting or tether plan required.
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do not need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise this software will be meaningless). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
7. If you install the FoxFi AddOn app, you will also be able to hide tether usage by setting a proxy server address in the computer browser.
Tags: foxfi , foxfi パスワード , fozfi , free foxfi full version , foxfi full versionwifi tether , email e senha para foxfi , foxfi full version , foxfiとpdanet , gratis el codigo de foxfi