Mail.Ru - Email App
by: Mail.Ru Group • 781.1K
Sometimes we're forced into using a number of different email accounts, whether it be for personal or professional reasons. This app is an excellent tool for synchronizing all of your accounts and enjoying a much more convenient communication experience. It's really simple, and quick to set up.
You'll find the app extremely useful if you're one of those people who works between different email inboxes. It's compatible with the main email clients, and also any program that uses IMAP or POP3 data: Gmail, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Orange, Terra, iCloud, Aol, and Mail.Ru. You can add as many accounts as you like and configure a number of aspects of the app including notifications, the time the inbox refreshes, spam filers, and so on.
Before having all the different accounts operational, you'll need to configure them. For this reason, we would recommend that you have all the information to hand and set aside some time to complete the setup. Once you've finished, however, there's nothing more to do except for wait for your first messages to start arriving.
Tags: почта майл ру , почта , mail почта для андроид , mail , почта майл для андроид , почта для андроид , почта майл на андроид , почта на майл ру , почта майл ру для андроид
Jul 31, 2015
Official mail application Mail.Ru. Convenient Mail for smartphone Android.
Simple and fast application for simultaneous work with several Mail.Ru, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other mailboxes. Receive and send messages, share photos and documents. Get instantly notified about new messages. Adjust the time, folders and services for which you want to receive push-notifications. Personal spam filter will protect you from annoying mailings. Stay always in touch with the Mail.Ru app!
Did you know that developers can not respond to comments in Google Play? Therefore, any requests, suggestions and comments, please send via the "Feedback" in the app or email email@example.com. In this case, we will respond quickly and solve the problem as soon as possible.
- Multiple accounts support. Add all of your boxes and switch between them easily. Now, move between work and private email is as simple as between folders within a single mailbox.
- Full synchronization. It does not matter whether you read, flagged, or moved messages from a computer or mobile. All changes will be saved on the server and synchronized between devices.
- Protected folder. Mail.Ru app enables you to store information and protect it. Create a folder with a password in the web interface. It will be visible in the application and accessible only after you enter the password.
- Filters. View unread email, flagged email or emails with attachments
- Search the entire mailbox. Use our search engine to quickly find any email.
- Push-notifications for new emails. You will be notified about new message almost instantly if your Android device is connected to the network.
- Filtering notifications. Set a time to receive notification, select services, folders or create a personal filter to receive only those alerts that are important!
- Caching emails. Emails are stored in the phone's memory and are available without a network connection. Read messages and view attachments in transport or, for example, in the countryside.
- Personal spam filter. Do you get messages from services that you didn't sign up for or can't unsubscribe from? Tap Spam and all subsequent letters from the sender will automatically be sent to the appropriate folder. Read only the important messages for you.
- Avatars. It's easier and more convenient to navigate through applications with photos of recipients.
- Email Threads. View your entire email conversation on one screen, just as you did on the web version.
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 4.0 and higher. Particular attention is paid to the stability and performance on devices with Android 4.4 and Android 5 Lolipop.
Mail.Ru Email App uses AdChoices. More information can be found here https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
The application has been additionally checked on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy Series, HTC One, Sony Xperia Series.