by: MochaSoft • 71
Mocha TN5250 for Android provides TN5250 emulation for AS/400 terminal access.
Try the free LITE version before making an order.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Support Tablet size devices.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Uses SSL included with the Android OS.
- Auto login
- Can handle 20 different AS/400 configurations
- F1-F24 keys + a set of special keys such as SYSREQ
- Support for 9 different EBCDIC code pages
- Colors can be customized
- Device name support
- 2 finger zoom
- Support for Barcode scanner from ZXing (camera scanner)
- Support for barcode scanner Intermec CN51
- Help system
Tags: droid 5250 emulation , 5250 , mocha tn5250 , tn5250 , 5250 emulation , tablet 5250 , mochasoft 5250 lite , 5250 emulator , mocha tn5250 tablet
by Cameron Boldon
Jul 13, 2017 | "Good"
Has no esc key. Useless to me.
by A Google user
Mar 06, 2017 | "OK"
Only supports one session at a time! Useless to me. I want a refund.
by Jason Cioffi
May 04, 2016 | "OK"
This app used to be worthy of five stars until they removed the ability to map navigation keys like previous/next field to hardware keys. Now the volume rocker defaults to page up/down with no way to change it. Too bad they took away a good feature for voice input support (who would use this in a terminal emulator?) and the ability to change the text and background colors. I'm giving an extra star because the developer was very responsive to my concerns. I'm uninstalling and trying Glink.