Northern Children's Network
by: Urban Living Apps • 1
Northern Children's Network (NCN) is Tasmanian's leading childcare service, operation childcare services across the state.
Parents are among the business people in our community so we decided to make it easy for parents, grandparents & carers to be kept informed on all the policies, events and announcements which come from NCN.
Our app will allow parents to communicate with our staff from their mobile devices at anytime. You will be kept in the loop as to special events, daily schedules, childcare reminders and news via Android devices.
Check out these useful app features which will bring you back again & again.
- Direct Call - no need to mess around with pen & paper get in touch instantly whenever you need us, we're there.
- GPS Directions - all our locations are easier to find via GPS.
- Tell a friend feature -share this app with your kids grandparents, mum, dad and family so they know whats happening too.
- Events feature. All our event communications will be coming to the app, it's you one stop place to find out whats going on.
- Comments feature - a place for constructive & positive comments - let us know how much your kids love what we do,.
- Push notifications - You will receive messages about our events including announcements about changes in schedule etc.
- Gallery feature - a great collection of photos of our activities, days out, arts n crafts and other creations!
- Email a photo feature - seen something interesting - send it in, cute photo for our Facebook page, take a photo send it in.
- Newsletter - we will be phasing out our paper newsletters, you can now read them on the app " save the environment"
- Social media features - connect with friend from the centre via our Social media plugin.
- Staff appointment forms - book to see our directors or friendly staff via the app - make an place application or send in your change of details forms, its so convenient.
apps by www.gorillamobile.com.au