by: Outlook.com • 728.4K
Recently, Hotmail users have been prompted to upgrade to Outlook.com since Microsoft decided to unify both e-mailing service for all platforms. Thus, as it happened to the web version, Hotmail Android app isn't working anymore. Instead, Outlook.com is ready to provide an enhanced service in a triple way: simplicity, layout and smoothness.
Those are, from my humble point of view, the added-values of Outlook.com. Actually, Hotmail app was sober and ugly. Microsoft didn't dedicated too many resources to its development. However, Outlook.com feels mobile native. First, it is set in a intuitive and good-looking layout, second, main actions (read, reply, forward, compose, delete) can be performed easily, in a few tap and, finally, the app runs smoothly. No lag, no force-closes, an overall good response.
Only one catch must be mentioned: it should keep focusing on mobile native management. In other words, gestures should be added to carry out main actions, as Mailbox does: drag/swipe to delete, archive or composed e-mails, for example.
Tags: error de autenticacion outlook , outlook error de autenticacion , outlook connection failed , app connection failed , error de autenticacion outlook en , outlook error connection failed , error autenticacion outlook , la autenticacion , connection error
by Manu , Appszoom
Feb 03, 2014
The Official Microsoft Outlook.com app gives you the best mobile experience for your Outlook.com account.
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, which is usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
With the Outlook.com app, you can:
- Get emails right away with push notifications
- Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
- View and sync folders and sub-folders
- Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
- Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
- Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
- Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
Tips and tricks
- Change the color theme on the app settings menu by selecting General, and then Theme color.
- Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by selecting Inbox in the top menu.
- Switch accounts or access your folders and sub-folders by selecting the top left menu.
- Choose which folders automatically sync from the app settings menu by selecting Sync, Folders, and then the folders you want to sync.