by: Max Lv • 19.5K
The Proxy Droid app lets you set the proxy on your phone. It can be used with HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, and SOCKS5 and can be set to use individual proxy for one or more apps. It comes with its own widget so you can quickly and easily turn proxy on and off. The only *major* downfall of the app is your phone must be rooted for it work.
This app allows you to control and modify the proxy settings on your phone. It comes with a widget to turn proxy on and off.
The phone must be rooted.
Tags: proxydroid , how to use proxydroid , proxydroid not working , proxy droid , please root your device first proxydroid , دانلود proxydroid , proxydroid please root your device first , proxydroid manual , proxydroid tutorial
Mar 19, 2015
ProxyDroid is an app that can help you to set the proxy (http / socks4 / socks5) on your android devices.
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)