by: Appopulus • 226
S-Remote Control is an app that allows you to control devices through a network, WIFI&3G. With S-Remote Control you decide which devices and how they are controlled. You will be able to customize buttons to send the appropriate command to the device in a quick and easy way.
The setup menu can be protected with a password to avoid user modification or visibility of private information in the commands. To access this setup menu put your finger on the icon in the screen, and keep it there for a predetermined time (the user can modify this time property, by default it is 0 second).
• Control functions on any kind of device over IP/UDP/TCP protocols.
• Three kind of controls, Buttons, Check Boxes(switch funtion) and Bar to control position of items.
• Several functions at the same time on a device.
• Any kind of command, ASCII or HEX.
• Customize the text of each control.
Appopulus also allows you to customize the GUI with your corporate information and design in the advance version. If desired contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Usefull with http://www.openpicus.com/ and arduino.
Tags: comandare dispositivi wifi , sremote , sremote controle , remote control , appopulus arduino , enviar caracteres ascii bluetooth arduino , how to add command in reymote app? , s-remote control arduino , sremote control