by: Jesús Olmos • 5
Unix shells are not designed for tiny keyboards, in this case is much more practical to usefile browsers, process browser, connections browser, and so on
Agility without losing power, this app now allows:
* Navigate and operate in the file system (copy/paste, edit files, edit permissions, ...)
* View and send signals to processes
* Control network connections, iptables
* Change user to root with su or sudo
* Drivers list, load and unload
* Manage iptables firewall
* Custom Commands (80% of times we use 20% of the commands, register your usual commands and launch them faster)
Passwords are encrypted in AES in the device database, and are cleared after uninstall.
Any suggestions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: sshcontrol chomikuj
by Matt George
Aug 12, 2015 | "Good"
Very disappointed I can't authenticate with a key. Otherwise would be give stars.
by Mário Fujikawa
Nov 12, 2014 | "OK"
Great idea. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with any of my systems.