Textor takes your messaging to the next level:
• Automatically include location to the messages (can be disabled)
• Send later - with location updates and repeat
• Cool voice announcement of the sender when receiving SMS
• Easily add contacts to messages
Note: Send later is available with a long press of the Send-button when composing a message.
The application works well also without GPS, and all the messages can be received with any phone, even an old dumbphone!
The secret sauce that powers Textor is landmarks; well known places and natural elements of way finding that everybody can instantly understand. These provide a simple way for sending your location through standard text. This means that Textor works with standard SMS and MMS, and does not require any special software on the receiving phone.
Textor uses our own global landmark database that has been optimized for messaging use. For personal needs, you can also add your own places such as "Home" or "My Beautiful Wife's Office".
Landmark view functionality:
• Tap on a landmark to activate it
• Drag to pan, pinch to zoom (also available from the zoom button)
• Long tap to add own landmark
• Toggle landmark on/off
• Select landmark adjunct (At/Near/Going to)
To make Textor the default messaging application, you should disable notifications from default Messaging. This is done via Messaging > Menu > Settings > Notifications
We are actively developing Textor to make it the best and most exiting texting tool you ever have experienced. We would love to hear your feedback! Please send all comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: messaging, scheduled, location, SMS, MMS, caller id, text-to-speech, TTS
Tags: gecko landmarks , sender location detection sms , qr code gecco , include location with sms , how to use gecko sms , gekko sms sound , geckotap , gecko tap trademark , gecko sms