by: Grey Wall Software, LLC • 9
Veoci is a web-based software for managing communication and coordinating activities in crisis and emergency situations. Adopted by Universities, Enterprises, Municipalities, Utilities, and Airlines for standing up a quick response to address any situation from a Virtual Emergency Operations Center (EOC). For more information visit our website: http://www.veoci.com
- Create digitized plans that can initiate a structured response at the click of a button.
- Alert and notify people on multiple mediums - Phone, SMS, and Email.
- Request check-in for a status of resources available to respond.
- Centralize communications in a Virtual Emergency Operations Center.
- Get complete situational awareness with real time incident tracking and GIS mapping.
Tags: gratis programa para eoc , virtual eoc , standing up an eoc
by C. Kent McKenzie
May 28, 2015 | "Awesome"
Having an integrated mobile app for the emergency coordination system that we use is incredibly helpful. Since our staff is typically distributed through multiple locations, we've drastically improved our "virtual collaboration" abilities, and the mobile version of VEOCI is a critical part of that capacity.