4th Grade Math Testing Prep
by: Peekaboo Studios • 1
How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 4th grade level.
Topics covered include:
money and coin identification
odd and even
order of operations
4th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 4th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email your test results
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
Teachers and parents - have your students email their scores from the 50 question assessment test as a way to provide extra credit for mastery of the subject matter.
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Algebra, Money