A-Z Cards: Trin Gwallt
by: City and Guilds • 0
Level 1, 2 and 3 Hairdressing.
City & Guilds, the UK’s leading vocational education organisation has developed specifically for the Welsh market The City & Guilds A-Z Hairdressing – to help support City & Guilds qualifications in Hairdressing in Welsh.
The City & Guilds Welsh A-Z Hairdressing is a fun and engaging tool for City & Guilds Hairdressing learners, containing the words you need to know if you’re studying at levels 1, 2 or 3, or if you’re a qualified hairdresser. Featuring over 190 A-Z cards, the flashcard style app allows you to:
• Look up Welsh technical words to find out their meaning.
• Enable you to pronounce the word correctly.
• Enable you to learn definitions of technical terms in Welsh.
• Enhance and test your knowledge.
• Mark cards you know as ‘Learnt’, so you can keep your learning organised.
• Identify knowledge gaps using the ‘Flag for review' feature.
• Enable Welsh speakers to use correct terminology.
• Enable you to use Welsh terms for hairdressing and find out their meaning.
The application has been designed to support learners studying levels 1, 2 and 3 Hairdressing and features adapted content from the acclaimed SmartScreen.co.uk website.