by: Designmate • 0
Use Acceleration, the Eureka.in Physics app and learn to interpret and calculate acceleration using a given set of data. The app highlights the fact that acceleration occurs anytime an object's speed increases, decreases, or changes direction. Grasp the concept elucidated here through the example of a train running between two stations.
In this app,
• Understand the difference between positive, negative and zero acceleration
• See the graphical representation of two types of acceleration: Uniform and Non-uniform
Features of this app are:
• The quiz section provides with an opportunity to test your knowledge regarding the topic.
• A quick look at the key terms will acquaint you with technical terms and their proper meanings.
• The images section will help you grasp the concept better.
• Moreover, the links to relevant web pages will further enhance your knowledge.
Eureka.in Physics apps are created by Designmate(I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Content Level: High school
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
Keywords: eureka.in,3d content,science,physics,education,designmate,K12,biology,chemistry,construction,working,
applications,animation,concept development,visualization,study material,video,content,visual-aid products,module,laws,principles,scientific approach,phenomenon,effects,causes,critical thinking, level,skills,verify,experiment,lab,activity,know how,pragmatic,diversify,classroom learning,grey cell efficiency,reinforcement,retention,potential tool,child-centered teaching,uses,force,light,sound,motion,comprehension,3D,3D education,K12 education,animated video,eLearning,quiz,interactive videos,educational games,students
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement