Anatomy for Children-The Lungs
by: Panther Publishers • 1
Breezy – The Lungs has four viewer-friendly animated stories.
Basic knowledge about breathing, how oxygen and carbon dioxide are exchanged during respiration, lungs in humans and animals, how the respiratory system functions, the role of trees in maintaining oxygen levels on the planet, green house effect and the importance of caring for our environment is something every child not only needs to learn but would be keen to find out.
Here are 4 interactive animated stories where the character called Breezy explains all of this and much more in four exciting stories to two inquisitive children.
Breezy 1- NO LIFE WITHOUT BREEZY
Breezy introduces children to:
• How breathing takes place
• Where the lungs are
• What happens during breathing
• The gases oxygen and carbon dioxide
• Why we need oxygen
• How fish and other animals breathe under water
Breezy 2 - BREEZY, THE UPSIDE DOWN TREE
Breezy explains to children about:
• What the lungs look like
• How the air breathed through the nose reaches the lungs
• What is inside the lungs
• How lungs work
• What happens to the air that is breathed in
• Why we cannot live without our lungs
Breezy 3- BREEZY MY SIDE
Breezy describes to the children:
• How respiration takes place
• The action of the diaphragm in respiration
• How many times and how much air we breathe in a day
• How food in the windpipe can cause chocking
• Why we sneeze
• The important role of the respiratory system
Breezy 4- BREEZY CARES FOR PLANTS & TREES
Breezy enlightens children about:
• Where oxygen comes from
• How plants and trees breathe
• How trees keep the earth cool
• How the green house effect occurs
• The dangers of the green house effect
• The importance of preserving the environment
Parents and teachers dealing with 3 to 7 - year-olds are familiar with the child’s questions of ‘what’s that?’ & ‘why’s that?’ over and over. Children are curious by nature and they explore, question, and wonder, and by doing so, learn.
The Panther Edutainment Series is a fun-filled series of animation videos that entertain children as they learn. The series addresses and provides answers for all the relentless questions children are capable of asking as they grow, through wonderfully presented animations, through lessons & messages they will cherish and retain for life. Teachers and parents will love these videos as they see their children learn and enjoy the edutainment series.