ARDMS SPI Ultrasound Cards
by: Virtual Flashcards • 1
ARDMS Physics SPI Ultrasound Flashcards for ARDMS Physics Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI) Board Review
The program contains 700 flashcards that will help you study and pass the ARDMS Physics or also known as the Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI)registry in order to become a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. Here are the topics and flashcards included in this program:
Artifacts - 31 flashcards
Doppler - 68 flashcards
Hemodynamics - 60 flashcards
Image Processing - 26 flashcards
Physics of Sound - 74 flashcards
Power & Intensity - 92 flashcards
Pulsed Waves - 45 flashcards
Quality Assurance - 68 flashcards
Transducers - 127 flashcards
Ultrasound System - 93 flashcards
Units & Scientific Notation - 16 flashcards
Total of 700 high-quality flashcards to help you pass the ARDMS Physics or Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI)registry. The cards were created by certified RDMS sonographers who easily and successfully passed their ARDMS Physics or Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI)registry.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
You can try out our Lite version to see the features and how to use the program.
We also have apps for the ARDMS Abdomen and ARMDS OBGYN registries. We have combination apps (including more than one registry) that are discounted if purchased together.