Babbel – Learn French
by: Babbel • 42.8K
Babbel is an educational app with web support, which will help you learn languages quickly and efficiently .
The app allows you to pick the language you wish to learn and also your mother tongue, so it can be used as a guide during the process.
The design is practical and easy on the eye. It has a load of interactive activities based on repetition, which helps you to memorize terms and common phrases used daily. Babbel has a huge collection of content, from begginer to advanced levels. Will you be able to get to the highest level?
There are similar apps out there, some with more followers than Babbel. Even so, it's a question of taste, and Babbel manages to deliver what it proposes; a comprehensive tool to get stuck into the bases of a specific language.
Tags: babbel french apk , babbel francese , modo semplice per impare il francese babbel , francese , programma offline per impare il francese , learn german with apk , scaricare babbel è gratis , apprendre le français , imparare a scrivere il francese gratis
by Ana , Appszoom
Jul 06, 2015
Speak French with confidence. Discover Babbel's wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly — get the app named one of Google Play’s Best Apps 2015!
Join millions of happy users and try out the first lesson for free.
DISCOVER A NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Whether for school, work or travel, Babbel makes learning French fun and easy for learners of all levels.
• Intuitive courses designed by linguistic experts engage you in practical conversation skills in French from the very first lesson.
• Just a few minutes a day strengthens your French skills.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses in French
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners
• 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons that fit in your schedule
• Entertaining listening, writing, reading and speaking exercises
• Learn French vocabulary from a wide range of topics (including travel, culture and business)
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
• Speech recognition technology helps pronunciation
• Review Manager keeps vocabulary in your long-term memory
• Learning progress synchronized across all your Android devices and on the web
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The number of courses offered may vary depending on which display language you use.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn French flexibly online with the Babbel apps and the Babbel.com website. The courses are divided into bite-sized lessons and offer you a variety of different French courses: beginner, refresher and intermediate courses, grammar, pronunciation, verb training, tongue twisters, courses for vacation and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years of customer feedback. Interactive French exercises as well as a host of other tools enable you to pinpoint exactly what you need to learn. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practise your French pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first French lessons online, free of charge, with no obligations.
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch or Indonesian, and communicate with people from all over the world.
Give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with questions or comments to: