Bone disorder - Osteoporosis
by: Designmate • 0
‘Bone disorder - Osteoporosis’ presents an inside view of the widespread, age-related disorder of bones mostly found in women. The twin natural processes of bone degeneration and formation, along with their relevance to osteoporosis, are deftly explained in this app.
‘Bone disorder - Osteoporosis’ helps you to:
• Understand the functions of osteoblast and osteoclast
• Know how the required medicines help to curb osteoporosis
Catering specially to the learning needs of ‘Secondary School’ students, ‘Bone disorder - Osteoporosis’ is also useful for any person desiring an in-depth knowledge on the disorder.
‘Bone disorder - Osteoporosis’ incorporates the following interesting sections:
• An immersive animation with a well modulated narrative
• The text version of the audio
• A formative quiz section to assess the level of your learning
• A relevant weblink section for additional information
• A precisely labeled image module
• An explanatory glossary of technical terms
All in all, an immersive app with useful information at your fingertips. Download now and boost your grades!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Keywords: skeletal,health,bone,3d,human,anatomy,orthopedic,education,physiology,fracture,eureka.in,biology,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement