BrainTrain Edu Jungle Trek 2
by: BrainTrain • 0
• Five educational games that help kids (ages 3-5) learn shapes, letters, words, and counting
• Helps train attention, memory, and logic
• Automatically adapts to student’s ability level
• Colorful graphics and lively music make this game fun to play
• Kid-safe: No third party ads or tracking
Let Elton the Elephant guide your students, ages 3-5, through these fun learning games. Help your preschool students learn letters, shapes, words, and counting while training memory and cognitive skills. Just tap the Play button, and the fun begins. Students will have fun remembering the location of shapes and matching them. They will learn to put together puzzles. Finding the first letter of words will help to build early language skills. Connecting simple words with their images will help them develop word recognition. By counting from 1 to 10, students learn the basic number skills they need to get started in math.
Check out our other products to further train your students’ brains:
• BrainTrain Edu Jungle Trek
• BrainTrain Edu ABC Games
• BrainTrain Edu Numbers Rock!
• BrainTrain Edu Pick It!
• BrainTrain Edu Group It!