by: Loud Crow Interactive Inc. • 2.5K
Join the colorful characters from Richard Scarry’s acclaimed books as they work together to solve some of Busytown’s toughest mysteries. Presented in a series of full-length interactive adventures called toontales, each Busytown mystery is designed to challenge your child’s deductive reasoning skills in a fun and informative way.
Free to install, the Busytown app features multiple full-length toontale episodes, including one that is unlocked and available for you and your child to enjoy in “freeview” mode. Parents can permanently add this and any other Busytown toontale to their device by purchasing it in a gated and secure area of the app. And the best part? Users that stay “tooned-in” will enjoy future freeview releases and toontale episodes!
The first truly hybrid app experience, Busytown Mysteries combines educational and entertaining activities with dialogue, stories, animations and interactions.
So what are you waiting for? Help Huckle Cat solve the following Busytown mysteries:
Toontale 1 – The Strange Ski Tracks Mystery:
***Available in FREEVIEW mode***
Uncover the clues and test your memory to discover who’s been leaving tracks on the Busytown ski slope!
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Memory Development and Recall
Toontale 2 – The Mystery Present:
Use your counting and matching skills to help Huckle solve the mystery behind the misplaced gift.
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Number and Color Recognition
Toontale 3 – The Missing Pirate Gold:
Put your search and discovery powers to the test at Busytown beach and help Huckle unravel the mystery of the missing pirate gold.
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE: Shape and Image Association
- Each toontale includes two educational activities and three sing along karaoke sequences.
- An interactive summary that aids with deductive reasoning is included at the end of every toontale.
- Rich, responsive animations engage children in playful interactions with the characters.
- Learning tools like touch-to-speak technology, character-specific word highlighting and speech bubbles help children grasp pre-reading skills.
- Optimized for Tablets and HD Devices