Classic Chinese Poems of Tang Dynasty with pinyin and English translation, presented on ancient paper with background music!
The App is for whom?
* Chinese students both inside China or outside China who are attending school studies;
* Foreigners who are studying Chinese language;
* Advanced learners and scholars who do research about Chinese poetry, literature or general culture;
* People who know some Chinese language and want to find some relaxing stuff to read.
Ways of using this software:
* As a tool to assist reciting poems during the study of Chinese language;
* As a reference book when you need to find some particular poem or sentence in a poem;
* As a book for regular reading, for example, one poem per day;
* As a tool to assist your studying of Chinese characters and their pronunciations.
These over 300 Chinese poems of Tang Dynasty represent the best classic poems in Chinese literature. The collection includes those written by the most reputable poets Li Bai and Du Fu. Some poems from this collection have been selected as texts in China's primary and secondary school textbooks and students normally are able to learn them by heart. It is a good resource for studying Chinese language and for researching about ancient Chinese life.
Tang Dynasty that existed 1000 years ago was the peak period of ancient Chinese civilization and it was also the most prosperous period of Chinese poem composition. Writing poem or speaking like poets was just the state of the whole society at that time. One of the ways of spreading poem compositions was to write with brush on building walls and cliffs etc. It was like today's people writing posts on Internet blogs.
Features of this software:
* Support switching between Traditional and Simplified Chinese characters;
* Include pinyin marks for all poem texts.
* Filter function allows you to find poems composed by any author or containing any keyword;
* Share any poem with your friends handily;
* 8 different ancient style wallpapers fitting landscape and portrait orientation respectively;
* Traditional style Gu-zheng background music, which can be turned on/off as you like.
Really enjoy using the App? Please support us by giving us a good rate.
Should you have any comment, question or bug report, you are more than welcome to drop us an email at email@example.com.
Tags: chinese classic poems