by: ClassDojo • 137.3K
ClassDojo is a new and interactive way of conducting classes and rewarding students for their efforts. This is a management tool that encourages positive feedback and makes school more fun and definitely interesting.
How does it work? Sign in as a teacher, create your virtual class, enter the name of your students and invite the parents. With the app, you'll be able to track their punctuality, offer them reward points when they behave well and taking them away when they do something wrong. This way, each student has an individual score (and a class score) and is encouraged to do better.
The idea is original and is promising, making feedback with parents simple and straightforward and helping students do their best in order to receive more positive feedback. The app also allows teachers to message parents and broadcast important communications.
Although the concept of the app is remarkable, we don't know if most teachers would jump into this new method, as they usually stick to their routine habits. But we highly recommend at least giving it a chance.
Tags: classdojo , w w w classdojo student too , w w w too , too\! , classdojo app store , classdojo free , classdojo student too , w w w classdojo parent too , student too
by Ana , Appszoom
Aug 25, 2015
Ready to build an amazing classroom community?
ClassDojo is a beautiful, safe, and simple communication app for teachers, parents, and students.
* Teachers can encourage students for any skill, like “Working hard” and “Teamwork”
* Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, videos, and announcements
* Students can add their classwork easily to their own digital portfolios for their parents to see
* Teachers can also safely and instantly message with any parent
* Parents see their child’s updates at home, as well as a stream of photos and videos from school
* All your favorite teacher tools, like Group Maker and Noise Meter, are now in one place!
ClassDojo helps teachers build a positive classroom culture by encouraging students and communicating with parents.
ClassDojo is free for everyone, and K-12 teachers, parents, students, and school leaders in over 180 countries have joined. It works on all devices, like tablets, phones, computers, and smartboards.
See how much people love ClassDojo at: www.classdojo.com/wall-of-love/
Join the ClassDojo community today!