College Schedule (lite)
by: Emanuel Posa • 25
+++ Premium version is now available with added features, better UI, no limitations and no ads +++
By buying the full version you unlock the following features:
✓ Unlimited schedules, exams and holidays.
✓ Create and browse subjects
✓ Improved user interface
✓ Home screen widget displaying the next class
✓ Enhanced "Day View" screen with quick access to a specific date or week
✓ Full support from developer with higher priority in requesting features and reporting bugs
This application gives you the opportunity to keep track of your classes, exams and holidays. This new version of "College Schedule" is structured around 5 entities:
- SCHEDULE: the basic object that enables all the others; you start using the app by creating a schedule.
- CLASS: a class is the basic brick of this app. You can see them in a screen that displays a daily view, for all the days of the week.
- EXAM: an exam is a critical part in every student's life. If you enable the notification service (available in the paid version), you will also be notified about exams, besides classes.
- HOLIDAY: the app will take into consideration all the holidays so that the week number and classes will be displayed properly, on time.
- SUBJECT (available in the paid version): by creating a subject you are able to see all the corresponding classes in a single place, for a quick review. Every time you add a class or an exam, if thats class' or exam's subject does not exist, it will be created automatically for you.
+ Backup and Restore
- Backup: keep a copy of your schedule in a safe place so that you can recover your schedule if you erase it or damage it.
- Restore: recover any of your saved schedules. The app will look for them in the same place where it backs them up.
+ Notification service (only in paid version)
- The notification service provides you with alerts at a fixed time before classes or exams so you will never miss them again.
+ Auto-Complete: as this came up a number of times in the previous versions, "College Schedule 2" uses Auto-Complete so you do not have to write the same things over and over again.
Please use the feedback form found in the Settings screen (Main menu - Settings - General - Feedback) to send comments and suggestions about the app.
Please give me a positive rating if you found the app useful and support app development by buying the full version of the app from Play Store to unlock all features and to get rid of advertisement.
Tags: college schedule
by Dominique Guenette
Dec 19, 2016 | "Poor"
Trying to add another schedule and it's not letting me erase the one I made. So boooo!
by Oana Georgiana Comarniceanu
Jan 12, 2014 | "Good"
I added a 14 weeks semester, but after a 2 weeks holiday the app says that the semester has not started yet. What can I do?
by Brittany Stevenson
Dec 30, 2012 | "Poor"
A hint bar came up said hit the menu button to add classes but THERE WAS NO MENU BUTTON!!!! There were no buttons for me to press at all...unless I'm doing it wrong...where's the menu button?