ColRegs: Rules of the Road - complete
by: theotherhat.biz • 57
Use on all Seagoing Sail and Power Vessels - Sailboats, Power Boats, Fishing Boats and all Commercial Vessels, Worldwide.
"... a brilliant training and reference device"
".... excellent graphics, really first class clean design and accurate info..."
This boating, sailing and marine app provides all skippers and crew with the essential quick reference knowledge they need to quickly interpret what other vessels are doing, who has right of way and what action they should take to prevent a possible collision, as specified by the IRPCS ColRegs Rule of The Road "Steering and Sailing Rules", and "Sound and Light Signals" sections.
Whether out on the water or on shore, in daylight, darkness or poor visibility, simply open the app and search the rules in seconds to find the appropriate rule and definition.
- No in-app purchases needed, this is the complete app
- No internet connection required.
- Simple, easy to use navigation for quick reference.
- Every rule and definition available at the touch of a finger.
- Expertly drawn illustrations accompanied by clear, concise descriptions of all the rules.
There are 4 main sections to this app:
1) Navigation Rules:
A graphic reference guide which illustrates the majority of the "Steering and Sailing Rules"in 29 easy to follow illustrations. Each illustration has a two line caption explaining the rule. For more detailed information, drop down captions reproduce the appropriate rule in full.
The "Sound and Light Signals" in 37 easy to follow illustrations. Also included in this section is Annex IV from the ColRegs, detailing the "Distress Signals" used at sea. Each illustration has a two line caption explaining the rule. For more detailed information, where appropriate, drop down captions reproduce the rule in full.
Steering and Sailing Rules (Rules 4 to 19) and Part D: Sound and Light Signals (Rules32 to 37) and Annex IV Distress Signals are reproduced in full.
4) Test Yourself:
A series of multiple choice questions with over 40 graphic representations of the rules helps you check your knowledge.
********************** FEATURES and BENEFITS ************************
- Easy reference learning and revision tool for day skippers and boat pilots
- Over 100 custom made graphics for a better visual experience
- Researched and produced by nautical and marine experts for accuracy
- Positively evaluated by professional pilots for reliability
- Interactive "Test Yourself" Section
******** ENDORSEMENTS FROM THE BOATING COMMUNITY ***********
"I liked the general feel and simplicity of the ColRegs Rules of the Road app"
"Very easy to use, wish I'd had this when I was doing day skipper!"
"I have just downloaded and am using ColRegs Nav Lights & Shapes app, a brilliant training and reference device."
"....excellent graphics, really first class clean design and accurate info..."
" Beautifully produced and very simple to use, a cool learning tool"
" Good app for anyone to use, especially when you are training for boatmaster, yachtmaster etc. Much easier than flip cards"
OTHER APPS IN THIS SERIES:
- ColRegs: Lights and Shapes provides in depth covers ColRegs Rules 20 to 31
- IALA Buoys & Lights - covers both IALA Systems A & B
... this App really can be used all over the world!
Tags: colregs rules of the road , colregs rules of the road test , rules of the road , rules of the road lights and shapes , colregs illustrations , colreg test , anr colreg test , rule of the road apps , colreg illustrations in english