by: Mobile Education by Nil • 3
1. Solves 1-D Compressible flow in Convergent Divergent Nozzle
2. Get mode of operation- Check whether existing nozzle is Subsonic Nozzle, Normal Shock exist in Nozzle, Under-expanded or Over-expanded Nozzle, under specified operating conditions. Compute Thrust, Exit Velocity, Exit Temperature and Mass Flow rate.
3. Optimization of Nozzle - Design Nozzle for given Area ration or Pressure ratio. Find optimum expansion conditions for given Area ratio or Pressure ratio. Compute Optimized Nozzle performance like Thrust, Exit Velocity, Exit Temperature and Mass Flow rate.
4. Plot graphs of variations of Mach No, Pressure and Temperature in Nozzle.
5. A tool for Students and Professionals in Rocket Propulsion design, also Aerospace and Aerodynamics geeks.
Before giving negative rating, Please mail me bugs or crashes, will try to fix as early as possible.