by: Dictionary.com, LLC • 6.4K
Dictionary,com Flashcards lets you customize flash cards for your own personal study. Sync your online and mobile apps and create a wealth of lists to study with. With audio and text support, you'll get some use out of this one.
The user interface is designed well, with a calm, greenish chalkboard-type background, big easy-to-read fonts, and intuitive menu placement. Being able to study using audio as well as text adds to the app's functionality. Offline support helps.
It would be nice of the app auto-rotated when you are creating new decks. The definitions in the specialist subjects are somewhat limited. The user should be able to insert their own definitions when creating a deck.
Tags: flashcards , flashcard application , dictionary flashcards , for 6th grade , in , s flashcards , french flashcards for dictionary with pronunciation , flashcards software , flashcards manual
Aug 22, 2015
Study, learn and master words on your phone. Create and play fun, tailored study programs anywhere, anytime.
- Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks
- Customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject
- Select your study method - audio pronunciation or definition matching
- Sync your online and mobile app progress
- Study offline - without an internet connection
This free flashcards app contains options to share content via social media.