DT4A Bike Theory Test 2018
by: Theory Training Solutions Ltd • 4
Prepare for your Bike theory test anytime, anywhere, on your smartphone, tablet, PC and Mac. And with just ONE Driving Theory 4 All account.
No 3G or WiFi when you're out and about? No problem.
Use the Driving Theory 4 All multiple-choice questions app when it's most convenient for you – even offline when you don't have an Internet connection. Then synchronise your offline scores with your account when you're back online.
PLEASE NOTE this app is free but you require a Driving Theory 4 All account.
Not got an account? Join the hundreds of thousands of people that have passed their test with Driving Theory 4 All. Sign up on our website – www.DrivingTheory4All.co.uk.
*The Driving Theory 4 All multiple-choice app is suitable for you if you're taking the Bike theory test*
THE LATEST REVISION QUESTIONS, ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS, LICENSED BY DVSA
- We have a Crown Copyright licence with the DVSA. This means we can give you the closest questions to the real test and you'll always get the latest theory material.
THE LATEST DVSA REVISION QUESTIONS
- Topic tests questions are broken down into small bite-sized tests making it easier to learn on the go.
ADDITIONAL LEARNING AIDS DURING TOPIC TESTS
- 50 / 50 (hides some incorrect answers)
- Instant feedback (reveals the correct answer)
- Add / remove questions to My Questions for later review
- The latest explanations, licensed by the DVSA, to help you understand the question
UNLIMITED MOCK TESTS
- Mock tests are just like the real DVSA test. They contain the same amount of questions and they're timed. If you don't have time to take a full mock test, you can pause the test and resume it later.
- At the end of a test you'll find out whether you passed or failed and the correct answers to any questions you answered incorrectly.
- Test yourself on questions you previously answered incorrectly or receive help with, and questions you added to My Questions.
HOW ARE YOU DOING?
- See your progress in clear, easy to understand text and in a coloured bar chart.
- Use the app offline when you don't have an Internet connection and then synchronise your scores with your account when you're back online.
UNLIMITED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Have questions, problems or feedback? Get in touch at email@example.com.
This app is from the creators of the Driving Theory 4 All Hazard Perception apps volumes 1-8.
Get in contact with our team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/drivingtheory4all), Twitter (https://twitter.com/DT4A), and Google Plus (https://plus.google.com/+drivingtheory4all).
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.