French GCSE Vocab Edexcel
by: Heidi Cooper • 3
cRaMiT French GCSE Vocab for Edexcel contains over 1000 of the most frequently used words within the Edexcel* French GCSE listening and reading exams. Contains sections for both foundation (for students aiming up to grade C) and higher tier vocabulary (for students aiming for D-A* grades).
Recommended by teachers in secondary schools across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• No in-app purchases necessary and no annoying ads!
• No internet connection required - practise your Spanish vocabulary anytime, anywhere on your mobile.
• Tick off words as you learn - move words to and from your learnt words list.
• No typing required - simply click on a word to reveal its English translation.
• Motivation by progression - clearly see how you are progressing within each topic.
• Easily switch between English to French or French to English.
Targeted revision for speedy results - simple, fast and effective.
* also suitable for other exam boards (OCR, WJEC, CCEA)
Find us on Twitter @RevisionApps or email email@example.com
by Chris L-D
Apr 17, 2016 | "Poor"
The app wouldn't load for me.
by Seren Jones
May 09, 2015 | "Awesome"
I'm doing my French listening and reading paper in 3 days time and this app has really reasurred me that I know the vocab, plus other useful vocab that I didn't already know. it has all the subjects that are on the syllabus and its much more useful than just reading out of your book, :)))