Gases: Effect of Pressure
by: Designmate • 0
Although commercially important, liquefaction of gases is a complicated process. This Eureka.in Chemistry app describes how a change in the pressure and temperature changes a gas to its liquid state.
Through this app, high school students shall be able to explore how a change in the inter-particle distance of any substance effects a change in its physical state of existence. For a clear grasp of the concept, Gases: Effect of Pressure app provides the following learning objects:
• An animated movie which demonstrates the effect of pressure on the gaseous state of matter at a molecular level
• An impressive array of images to capture the topic in a nutshell
• Crucial key-terms with apt descriptions
• Additional links to enrich your knowledge
• The brain-teaser of a quiz to assess your understanding
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Keywords: education, eureka.in, phase. gaseous, state of matter, 3d content, e-learning, chemistry, k12 education, animated video, high school, physical
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement