GCSE Maths : Super Edition
by: Webrich Software • 6
The most comprehensive GCSE Maths app on the Google Play.
Over 250 revision notes and 2700 questions with solutions and explanations on Number, Algebra, Stats, Geometry.
Includes syllabus for Foundation and Higher levels for all exams boards including OCR, EDEXCEL,AQA,WJEC,CCEA etc.
A complete GCSE Maths revision app.
• DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
• PROGRESS METER
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
• MOCK TEST
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• REVISE BY SUBJECT
1. Data Collection
2. Data Presentation
3. Data Processing
1. Shapes – 2D and 3D:
4. Measurements and scaling
5. Transformational Geometry and Vectors
6. Constructions and Loci
7. Circle Theorems
1. Number Basics
2. Factors, multiplication and division
3. Fraction, decimals and percentages
4. Powers, roots and surds
5. Ratio, speed, proportion and variation
6. Approximation and rounding:
1.Expressions, equations etc
2. Inequalities (F & H)
3. Patterns and sequences (F)
4. Advanced expressions equations (H)
5. Graphs (F)
6. Graphs (H)
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.