GCSE Physics Revision Question
by: Theta Computer Services • 106
Get the results you need in GCSE Physics!
Our revision apps provide the perfect companion for students wanting to realise their potential. Available on android devices, learners can test their knowledge on the go.
All of our apps are also quality assured and comply with leading UK exam boards so you can feel confident your learning will get you the results you deserve.
With the facility to search tests by topic, question type and difficulty, students can tailor tests to their own needs. Start with our free app that includes 30 questions and then buy versions with more questions as you progress through your GCSE revision programme (Our GCSE question apps range from 250,500,750 and 1000).
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple choice single answer
- Yes or No
- True or false
- Sound (this feature can be turned off)
- Randomised questioning so you don’t get the same questions again and again
- Instant feedback option (optional feature)
- Reporting features to assess your results (requires internet connection)
- Quality assured content covering all UK leading exam boards
- Free sample videos from www.learnerscloud.com
- Atom and Radioactivity
- Energy, transfer and efficiency
- Gravity and space
- Using and generating electricity
- Work, energy and power
Visit www.learnerscloud.com to find out more!
Please note: We constantly review and update our applications, however due to the wide variation of Android devices available we cannot guarantee that the app will work on all devices, to its full capability. If you experience an error please contact us directly or via the in-app report an error function.
Tags: radioactivity gcse physics revision