by: Bugaboo Math Games For Kids • 6
Attention All Passengers! Board the plane and begin your quest! With Geometry Quest you travel the world solving geometry problems that increase in difficulty with each city. Be careful not to lose all of your passports or you will have to revisit the city to gain more knowledge. Your worldly adventure will cover geometry concepts such as categorization of shapes, area, perimeter, lines, types of angles, angle measurement, volume, circumference, coordinates, symmetry and the Pythagorean Theorem. Over 190 problems from simple geometry vocabulary to middle-school level concepts. Please help support more advanced math games for kids by purchasing this app. Bugaboo Math Games wishes you a safe and educational journey!
• Animated character gives hints on solving problems
• Passport stamps awarded for perfect quests
• Successfully solving a city unlocks the next city on the map
• Covers Common Core Standards: 3MD, 3G, 4MD, 4G, 5MD, 5G, 6G, 7G, 8G
• No ads
• No in-app purchases or links to the web
The topics covered in this geometry app include: Pythagorean's theorem, angles, shapes, area, volume, perimeter, circumference, coordinates, isosceles triangles, congruent triangles, lines of symmetry, parallel lines crossed by a transversal, slope.