GMAT ACE from TestSoup
by: TestSoup • 0
GMAT Ace is the #1 best selling on-the-go study solution for the GMAT exam. Study with over 400 high-quality flashcards anytime, anywhere in the world. GMAT Ace will give you a solid quantitative and verbal concept review, while testing your knowledge with hundreds of single question/answer practice questions.
* Study with hundreds of high-quality GMAT flashcards!
* Learn from more than 400 single question/answer flashcards
* All content created and reviewed by test prep experts
* “Flag” difficult quant/verbal concepts for extra review to optimize study time
* BONUS: Learn hundreds of tricks, tips, and lessons learned from test-takers who scored in the 96th percentile
* Customize your GMAT prep
* Shuffle flashcards in random order
* Study quant, verbal, or both
* Practice with example questions
* Flag tough flashcards for extra review
* Review flagged flashcards
* Select portrait or landscape views
GMAT Ace Quantitative Review:
Just some of the quantitative concepts you will learn…
Order of Operations
Basics of Factors
The Quadratic Formula
X and Y Intercepts
Data Sufficiency Tips/Tricks/Strategy
GMAT Ace Verbal Review:
Just some of the verbal concepts you will learn…
Parts of Speech
Critical Reasoning Tips/Tricks/Strategy
Reading Comprehension Tips/Tricks/Strategy
We've helped thousands of students beat the GMAT exam with our online and mobile study systems. You can customize your practice to focus on weak areas. You can also flag tough concepts for extra review. So, if you are early in your prep, you can practice across all types of quant and verbal concepts. If you are far along in your prep, you can focus your practice on the particular section or difficulty level that you care most about. You can also practice with hundreds of example questions customized to simulate the real exam.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
"GMAT" and other GMAC® trademarks are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council®
The Graduate Management Admission Council® does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this application.