by: Noodlecake Studios Inc • 41
Grandpa's Workshop is the sequel of the Grandma's Garden game, an educational game for kids from 2 to 6 years old that is full of mini-games that can help your children train a different skill every time.
In Spot the difference, you need to tap the one that's different from the others. There are many other activities where you need to cut the board into halves, measure boards, select the tool that's need it, count groups, solve puzzles and even paint a stool. That list of activities cover a wide range of skills like memory, observation and maths.
Noodlecake Studios Inc is the developer of Grandpa's Workshop and many other excellent designed games. This one's graphics are outstanding and very detailed, you feel like you're there helping Grandpa.
In a nutshell, this is a great game for kids, entertainment and good for their mind at the same time, with a wonderful design and very pleasant character.
Tags: grandpas workshop , play the game grandpas workshop , grandpas workshop games for kids , grandpas workshop kids game , granpas workshop game , grandpas workshop 1.0.1 , grandpa’s workshop 1.0.1
by Anna , Appszoom
Oct 29, 2012
This dancing Grandpa and his whacky tools are ready for fun projects in the workshop! Created by the makers of the wildly popular "Grandma's Garden", Grandpa's Workshop includes seven action-packed mini-games loaded with educational content for kids ages 2-6. Plus, your kids will get to choose parts to build their own colorful clubhouse!
SEVEN ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES!
1. Spot the Difference. One of those tricky tools is sillier than usual... can you spot the one that is different?
2. Board Fractions. Let's cut the board into halves, thirds, or quarters and count how many pieces we have!
3. Measuring. Zippy the tape measure is stretched out so that you can measure the board! How long is it?
4. Select the Tool. Grandpa needs a screwdriver to finish this project. Can you hand it to him?
5. Number Groups. We'll need 4 springs to finish up this project... which jar has 4 springs?
6. Puzzle Fix-Up. Oh no! Grandma's plate is broken! Let's piece it back together.
7. Paint the Project. Grandpa just built this stool... what color will you paint it?
- Number groups (quantities, numeral recognition): 1-12
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, blue, pink, black, gray
- Measuring: measure items in units 1-12
- Vocabulary: pliers, hammer, c-clamp, tape measure, broom, saw, screwdriver, wrench, level, oil can, dustpan, bucket, paint brush, bolt, nut, spring, tack, nail, screw, washer, ruler, jigsaw, safety glasses, chisel, gloves, trowel, drill, sawdust
- Fractions: halves, thirds, quarters
- Spacial relationships (puzzles)
- Observation skills (spot the difference)
Grandpa's Workshop was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents for children ages 2 through 6.
If you choose to allow your children to use your device, we recommend that you keep your device in a protective cover and supervise your children at all times. :)