by: gCalcD.com • 14
In addition to functions, this Graphing Calculator is capable of graphing parametric equations and point sets using the Cartesian or polar coordinate systems. In addition, calculating x-intercepts, intersections, symbolic derivatives, definite integral, area, arc length, and curve fitting through a set of points, can all be easily performed by using this calculator as described below.
NOTE: To graph the expression in focus press the ‘graph’ button. To graph one or more selected expressions simultaneously, press the ‘Graph’ (capitalized) button.
This truly integrated Scientific/Graphing Calculator features graphing capabilities offered by no other graphing calculators and its advanced, user-friendly interface makes graphing and calculations as intuitive as possible.
• Calculate all the x-intercepts of the graph of a function on an interval with a single click.
• Calculate the points of intersection of the graphs of two functions.
• Calculate symbolic derivatives of functions and parametric equations and graph them.
• Calculate definite integral, area under (or enclosed by) the graphs of functions (or parametric curves) and arc length in both the Cartesian and polar cases.
• It is the only Graphing Calculator capable of finding and graphing the polynomial of the least degree passing through a set of points. In addition, you can use this Scientific Calculator to find and graph the best line (linear regression line) that fits a set of points according to Gauss' Least Squares Criteria.
• This Scientific Calculator is also capable of calculating complex numbers in standard, polar or any other forms.
• The Calculator can display a table of values for functions and parametric equations even with complex expressions.
• The Calculator can display the result in scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Calculate relevant expressions in degrees or radians mode.
• Apart from standard functions, this Graphing Calculator is equipped with Γ and Ψ functions.
•The Calculator also comes with an easy-to-use units converter (Time, Mass, Length, Velocity, and many more), and list of constants from various fields of sciences which can be used in your calculations.
3. Available functions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Power functions, x^r and E(x)
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential, e^x and exp(x), and logarithmic functions
• Factorial, the Gamma, Γ, and Psi, Ψ, functions
•Absolute value and step functions, round, floor, ceil
Satisfaction Guaranteed – 100% Refund: If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can request a full refund by emailing the developer (just write "Refund", and state your purchase number and date of purchase) within a week from the time of the purchase. A full refund will be asked to be issued by Google Wallet once your email is received.
Tags: graphing calculator , mathlab graphing calculator apk , symbolic calculator 下载 , mathlab graphing calculator , graphing calculator 1.3.1 apk , graph calc apk , graping caculator , scientific calculator touch , apk scientific graphing calculator