- Powerful GRE Math preparation tool.
- 1400+ questions (incl. 6 practice quiz) with step-by-step solution for each.
- Topic Flashcards incl. formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and more
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
Visit www.honehead.com for more screen-shots and Video Demo.
- 1400+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 6 practice quizzes (28 questions each) with various difficulty levels.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save completed quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, mixture, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest
5) Geometry: parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry
GRE is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Services (ETS). ETS neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
Tags: gre math , gre maths quiz , math example , math , 2.2 gre , coordinate geometry shortcut formula for gre , gre compound interest problems , gre maths , gre mathematics