ILD Pro -Teacher App
by: Interactive Learning Diary • 10
Take your education observation recording, planning and tracking to a whole new level with a mobile phone or tablet PC and this simple to use extension of the ILD Live system. Using the ILD app will allow you to teach and capture observations simultaneously using photo, video and audio evidence. In or out of the classroom, with or without access to a Wi-Fi network, you can capture observations in any location.
- Developed by teachers for teachers
- Capture observations with photos, video, audio or just text only
- Record Next Steps for the entire class or by pupil
- Access observations across multiple curriculums
- Scottish CfE including pre-birth to 3/EYFS including Characteristics of Effective Learning/New National Curriculum/EYLF/QKLG plus others...
- Single or bulk assess children’s observations
- Filter observations in numerous ways to help you organise your data capture
- Wide range of functions in the Parent Portal allows parents to actively participate in their child’s educational development
Tags: interactive learning diary screenshots