Italian Verb Test Pro
by: Musasa • 2
Italian Verb Test Pro allows you to test yourself on Italian verb conjugations. You are asked to translate a verb from English to Italian, given the pronoun and tense/mood. You can then either enter the answer or select it from a list of suggestions. The correct answer is then shown and your score updated if you got it right.
- Over 200 of the most commonly used verbs
- Enter an answer or select it from a list of suggestions
- Conjugation tables for all of the verbs used
- Fully configurable - you decide which verbs and which tenses/moods are in the test
- Questions can be given in English or Italian
- No annoying ads
See our developer website for a full list of the verbs used.
Italian Verb Test Pro will test you on any combination of the following tenses/moods.
- Infinitive (Infinito)
- Present (Presente)
- Present Perfect (Passato Prossimo)
- Imperfect (Imperfetto)
- Present Subjunctive (Congiuntivo Presente)
- Imperfect Subjunctive (Congiuntivo Imperfetto) ***NEW***
- Present Conditional (Condizionale Presente)
- Imperative (Imperativo)
- Preterit (Passato Remoto)
- Future (Futuro Semplice)
If you would like a particular verb to be included in a future version of Italian Verb Test Pro then please send us an email.
Not quite ready to buy Italian Verb Test Pro? Then give the Lite version a try, it's free and has all of the same features with fewer verbs and tenses. You can always upgrade to the Pro version at a later date.