JRS Frames and Arrows will help children think and play with patterned number sequences, or lists of numbers - an important math skill for 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade.
Frames and Arrows (also called chains) diagram has two parts: a rule box and 5 frames with some missing information. The missing information, such as the rule or blank frame values, can be found by using the information that is available.
Patterns identification and the rules that create them is an activity that prepares children for success with algebra. Frames and Arrows diagrams are one of many routines children work with regularly in several schools. Some features of JRS Frames and Arrows are:
• Simple easy to use tap interface.
• 2 different kinds of games - one using numbers and the other using time.
• Based on actual school work that kids do in class and as homework.
• Total control on the rule and frames using preferences for both beginner and advanced play.
• Unlimited set of problems - all problems are randomly generated.
In addition to general preference to control color and sound, rule and frame preferences are available for full control.
Rule Preferences allow you to control the rule:
• Maximum rule vale.
• Rule sign (plus, minus or any).
• Whether or not to always show rule.
Frame preferences allow you to control the frames:
• Maximum frame value.
• Number of blank frames.
• Whether or not to always fill first frame.
• Our e-mail is email@example.com.
• We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, please e-mail us. We will do our best to address your issue.
• If you like JRS Frames and Arrows, please leave a positive feedback.
• We would also love to hear from you. We welcome comments, ideas, suggestions and details of any issues you encounter.
Copyrights and Credits
JRS Frames and Arrows is owned and released by JRS Education. Copying or distributing the program or its design in whole or part is prohibited.
Tags: frames and arrows , frames and arrows games , frames and arrows first grade , frames and arrows diagrams , frames and arrows everyday math , arrow preference , frames and arrows rule , tworule frames and arrows , everyday math arrows