The Fun learning Kindergarten App by M.V.N. is designed for 3+ year old Kids
------ Learning Kindergarten Geometry Features ---
• 400 fantastic picture puzzles!
• 44 exciting levels!
• 4 kindergarten geometry course concepts!
------- Designed by actual kindergarten Math teachers for learning concepts -------
• Coloring shapes : 9 levels with 45 interesting shape coloring.
• Matching shapes:10 levels with 100 matching shapes pictures.
• I am lines : 15 levels with 218
• Counting lines : 10 levels with 80 counting line images
These are 4 elementary concepts of learning Kindergarten Geometry making kids familiar with Circle , Square , Triangle & Rectangle . It is a digital learning tool for children to become familiarized with various shapes in daily lives, develop pattern recognition skills, and engage in visual organization practices! The app, in a very animated fashion, comprises of activities for kids to play that reinforce the understanding shapes, colors, alphabets and pattern learning.
Learning Potential Summary
• Recognition of Lines, shapes, and objects
• Identification of common and distinguishable patterns
• Visual organization skills
• Problem solving
• Preparation for further geometry math learning
We promise you there is more to come as this is the first lead to the M.V.N. Apps. Don’t forget to download the latest educational apps coming your way!
• All MVN education contents are developed depending on the Education Content Standards for California Public Schools.
• MVN education games are developed by Kindergarten teachers.
• All MVN contents are directly reviewed by Kindergarten students before launching.
• All MVN contents are developed in consultation with filed experts and researchers.
If you like this game, try our kindergarten game series apps!
Website featuring our education apps : www.mvnapps.com
If you like MVN education apps, join us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/mvnapps
We would love to hear from you! Please, send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“My 5 year old son has his hands glued to my tab the whole day. It’s nice to see him learn so much while playing. Looking forward to more such apps….”
By Sakshi (mother of a Raghav, 5 years old) _ New Delhi.