Korean Essential Vocabulary Ⅰ
by: Jedain c&c • 10
Coming Out by Series App
- For Korean Drama Fans
- For Travelers to South Korea
-For students aiming for Getting hired from Korean companies or Korean studies abroad
-Recommended for all the learners of Korean language!!
1) Composed of basic words foreign learners need to know
2) Able to talk to Koreans freely, having only to memorize all the words in this App
3) Words study to prepare for the test of TOPIK, KLPT and KLT
4)Effectively three-level arranged (Beginner/ Intermediate/ Advanced)
5) Included all the contents from "한국어 필수단어 6000"
How to Learn
1) Settings >Choose Amount of Studying and Pronunciation Frequency as much as you want
2)Click To Start Study> Start >Word Study while listening to native speaker’s pronunciation
3)Throw the memorized word cards to Trash can icon
4) Study confirmed when all the memorized word cards are thrown into a trash can
5) Reset > Start to review again
Tags: korean essential vocabulary 6000 , 6000 korean essential vocabulary , korean essential vocabulary , korean essential vocabulary 6000 for advanced level , korean vocabulary 6000
by Michelle Rojas
Dec 30, 2013 | "Awesome"
Great app for building vocabulary! Just to let everyone know between all 3 levels it is not 6000 words. Level 1 has 965, level 2 has 2098 and level 3 has 2865; which equals out to 5928 total words. Not too bad though and it has audio to help with pronounciation.
by Matthew Cross
Apr 30, 2013 | "OK"
It says it contains all content from the book. This is not true you have to buy all 3 levels to get all the content. 3 separate purchases. Somewhat dishonest. This app also has major issues with the quiz it randomly mixes answers for vocab.the problem is when it lists the same answer twice because they come from two different vocab. But only one matches. Very lazy programming. I had a question whe