by: Designmate • 1
A sound knowledge of the structure and function of Larynx with all its intricacies forms the foundation of this interesting Eureka.in Biology app. ‘Larynx’ provides you with detailed information that will make you well versed in:
• Anatomy of each and every part of larynx
• Role of larynx in production of sounds
• Mechanism behind the production of sounds of different pitches
• Reasoning behind the difference in pitches of male and female voices
This app caters to the curriculum needs of ‘Secondary School’ learners and also serves as a hands-on guide to medical as well as university students.
'Larynx' includes the following engrossing features:
• A highly informative 3D animation with scintillating visuals accompanied by a well modulated narrative explaining the structure of larynx
• Challenging quiz section to assess your knowledge
• Related weblinks section for an in-depth understanding
• A customized image section
• Glossary section explaining the important terminology with images
Download this informative app now!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Keywords: respiratory,anatomy,vocal,medical,airway,eureka.in,science,speech,voice,biology,human,voicebox,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
Tags: apps for those without their larynx , larynx